Solder Joint Copper Fittings
Mueller Brass Company invented and pioneered the solder-type copper fitting in 1930 under our famous Streamline brand, which quickly established copper plumbing as the global standard of the industry. Today, we offer one of the most complete lines of copper fittings available - all from a single source. We offer pressure and DWV copper fittings in both wrot copper and cast bronze. Our fittings are engineered and manufactured by the most experienced company in the business - they are legendary for consistent quality and workmanship across the entire line. Our state of the art manufacturing ensures each fitting meets applicable standards and tolerances.
Product Availability & Highlights
- Diameters from 1/8" - 8"
- Hundreds of different fitting types available
- Available in wrot copper & cast bronze
- Available for Pressure & DWV applications
- Meets applicable ANSI/ASME standards: B16.22, B16.29, B16.18, B16.15, B16.26, B16.24 & B16.23
- NSF approved
- Made in the USA since 1930