Malleable Iron Fittings
We offer one of the most extensive selections of black and galvanized malleable iron fittings in the industry. Available in 13 diameters from 1/8" to 6", every fitting is produced to exact specifications. All galvanized products are zinc-coated for water applications – and meet all low-lead requirements. In addition, all of our iron fittings undergo our rigorous testing and quality inspection.
Product Availability & Highlights
- Stocked in most figures from 1/8" to 6"
- Available in Black finish for oil and gas fluid applications
- Available in Galvanized finish for water, air and steam installations
- Available for servicing 150 psi and 300 psi applications
- Hot dip galvanizing process according to ASTM A-153 standards
- Galvanized Products meet California Lead Plumbing Law
- Threaded ends meeting with ANSI/ASME B1.20.1 standards
- Material meeting with ASTM A-197 standards
- Dimensions meet the following:
- Threaded Fittings – with ASME B16.3 standards
- Unions – with ASME B16.39 standards
- Bushing Reducer and Plugs – with ASME B16.14 standards