Packless Diaphragm Valves
Lifecycle testing has shown that Streamline's packless diaphragm valves perform up to five times greater than current industry standards. Valve bodies are forged brass with full-size openings for maximum flow and minimum pressure drop and feature integral mounting brackets for ease of installation. Oversized diaphragms produce a perfect combination of long wear and precise sealing. Counter seat design ensures no moisture intrusion. Maximum working pressure is 700 psig (with flow in direction of arrow on valve body) and 350 psig (with flow direction opposite arrow on body). Burst pressure is 2500 psig.
Product Availability & Highlights
- Forged brass body with full size openings for maximum flow and minimal pressure drop
- Operable in wide temperature ranges
- Two stainless steel diaphragms and one phosphor bronze diaphragm for positive isolation.
- Valves are UL/cUL recognized and CE certified
- Compatible with all CFC, HCFC and HFC refrigerants and oils
- Operating temperature ranges from -40° F to 300° F
- Max. work pressure of 700 psig.