Packed Line Valves
Streamline packed line valves are built with forged brass bodies and integral mounting brackets with plated steel stems suitable for refrigerants and other industrial fluids that are non-corrosive to brass or steel. Design incorporates asbestos-free stem packing material.
Product Availability & Highlights
- Forged brass body
- Plated steel stem suitable for refrigerants and other industrial fluids non-corrosive to brass and steel
- Asbestos-free packing material
- Valves are UL /cUL recognized and CE certified
- Compatible with all CFC, HCFC and HFC refrigerants and oils
- Operating temperature ranges from -40° F to 300° F
- Max. work pressure of 700 psig.
- RoHS compliant