Angle Isolation Valves
Streamline's angle isolation valves feature an optimized body chamber for maximum flow, and a "Quick-Change" packing gland allows easy replacement of the asbestos-free packing without loss of refrigerant. The backseating stem and seat design provides minimal pressure drop. Rotolock and sweat configurations are customized to specific applications with special brass and steel configurations available.
Product Availability & Highlights
- 100% Tested Asbestos-free packing material Solid brass construction for maximum protection in all environmental conditions
- Valves are UL /cUL recognized and CE certified
- Compatible with all CFC, HCFC and HFC refrigerants and oils
- Operating temperature ranges from -40° F to 300° F
- Max. work pressure of 700 psig.
- RoHS compliant