Copper Iron Braze Fittings
Mueller Industries’ Streamline XHP™ copper iron fittings are specially designed to manage the extended high pressures and broad temperature fluctuations associated with modern refrigerants.
Along with Streamline® XHP™ copper iron tubing, these fittings are ideally suited for commercial CO2 refrigeration applications. Used together, the Streamline® XHP™ system provides a more practical high-pressure alternative to steel systems, due in part to familiar copper properties and the traditional joining method of brazing.
Streamline® XHP™ copper-iron products are third-party verified and listed with Underwriters Laboratories. Streamline® XHP™ is not subject to any restrictions for the selection of brazing alloy. Commonly used brazing filler metal types such as BCup Alloy or BAg Alloy can be used.
Product Availability & Highlights
- Available in 130 BAR / 1885 PSI
- Available from 3/8” to 2-1/8”
- Elbows, tees, reducing couplings, fitting reducers, rolled stop couplings, and caps
- Installed via standard brazing procedures
- Installed using standard brazing alloys
- UL Recognized
- UNS C19400 Copper Iron Alloy (CuFe2P)
- Made in Spain