Copper Solder-Joint Fittings
Mueller Brass Company invented and pioneered the solder-type copper fitting in 1930 under our famous Streamline brand, which quickly established copper plumbing as the global standard of the industry. Today, we offer the most complete line of HVAC/R copper products available from a single source. Our fittings are engineered and manufactured by the most experienced company in the business – they are legendary for consistent quality and workmanship across the entire line. Our state of the art manufacturing ensures each fitting meets applicable standards and tolerances specifically for the HVAC/R industry, this is what makes our fittings The Best Fittings in the Joint®.
Product Availability & Highlights
- Diameters from 1/8" O.D. – 8 1/8" O.D.
- Extensive range of fitting types available
- Clean & Bagged options available
- Available in wrot copper & cast bronze
- Meets applicable ANSI/ASME standards: B16.22, B16.29, B16.18, B16.15, B16.26, B16.24 & B16.23
- NSF approved