Since our invention of the now famous Streamline® Nitrogenized ACR Copper Tube, our consistent quality and cleanliness has set the benchmark throughout the HVAC/R industry. Our durable rubber gas-tight plugs maintain internal gas pressure at temperatures as low as -20°, yet are safe at temperatures (and proportional internal pressures) of over 150°. The plugs extend slightly beyond tube ends to cushion and protect against damage, and the internal nitrogen atmosphere is preserved under most shipping and storage conditions. When only part of a Nitrogenized tube length is used, the remainder can be immediately replugged and stored for later use. Available in twenty foot lengths which are hard drawn, cleaned, sealed, color coded and marked each with NITROGENIZED ACR. With a full line of both copper and plastic-coated copper tube for plumbing, air-conditioning, refrigeration, medical gas and other applications, our ongoing commitment to quality continues to make our copper tube products the preferred and specified brand of industry professionals.
- Nitrogenized ACR Diameters from 3/8" O.D – 3 1/8" O.D.
- Nitrogenized types K & L
- Dehydrated Refrigeration Coils diameters 1/8" O.D – 1 5/8" O.D.
- Plastic-Coated ACR Copper Tube & Plastic-Coated Dehydrated Refrigeration coils also available
- Each ACR Copper Tube is charged under pressure with 99.9% pure nitrogen
- Meets applicable ASTM standards: B-88, B-306 & B-280
- NSF approved
- Made in the USA